“Experience is the name every one gives to their mistakes.”

Saturday, August 20, 2011

Why can't I do what I want to do?


The short answer is probably because I have no idea what I want to do!This applies to several areas in my life. My job, my exercise routine, my hobbies. Who doesn't know what hobbies they like/want to have? Me.Well that's not entirely true. It's because I love to do several different things but either don't have the time, money or energy to do them as much as I would like.
  • I love taking pictures but don't have a lot of time to work on photo shop or different techniques. I don't have the money for better equipment either, though the camera i have is not too shabby.
  • Also,I used to like to exercise but again, feel like I have no time and also feel like I lack the energy most of the time.huhu,,so sad!
  • I want to be fashionable but I just cant bcoz of some reason (p/s : I'm not ugly okay~ =p).I just feel like people always look at me like I was dressed like a bum! (T T)
  • I love shopping but how I haven’t done much of it in recent years but that’s all changing now. I’m in a position where I’m saving more money than I ever have before and I recently thought it’s time to reward myself for it.=p
  • I love Bubu(my friend's rabbit) so much but Bubu doesn't love me back.He always bite me..
  • And one more,I want to be skinny but i love food too much!So what should i do??

I think I have to improve myself to become better and better.Gambate shiralife!

That's all.wanna sleep.bye~

No comments:

Post a Comment